Turkish Airlines, flying to more countries than any other airline, has resumed its premium onboard dining and hot meal service on all Business and Economy Class flights longer than two hours 15 minutes flight time.
The global carrier offers a premium traveling experience and is world-reknown for its award-winning cuisine and Turkish hospitality. In line with additional coronavirus-related measures, in 2020 Turkish Airlines made temporary changes to meal services on flights. In accordance with the health and hygiene applications, Turkish Airlines is now offering full premium menus prepared with fresh ingredients, courtesy of Turkish DO & CO.
Combining Turkish hospitality with the most exquisite tastes of the world, a sampling of Turkish Airlines’ award-winning dishes include:
- Honeycomb from Erzincan, “kaymak” clotted cream from Afyon, Anatolian style spicy pepper and tomato spread
- “Gözleme” Grilled Flat Pastry, stuffed with cheese and spinach
- Cheese and Tomato Omelette with sautéed mushrooms
- A selection of regional cheeses: aged cheese (Kars), “Ezine” (Çanakkale), with marinated Turkish olives, dried figs and apricots
- Grilled Turkish Style Meatball, with sautéed zucchini and roasted red pepper bulgur pilaf
- Grilled Swordfish Brochette, with celeriac potato purée, Tuscan-style vegetables
- Traditional “Dolma” Varieties, minced beef stuffed vine leaves and zucchini and “Karniyarik,” eggplant with minced beef, tomato sauce and yogurt
- “Manti” Homemade Turkish Ravioli with minced beef, tomato sauce, yogurt
- Grilled Lamb Chopswith polenta crespelle and ratatouille
- Sea Bass en Papilotte and julienne vegetables
- “Karniyarik,” traditional stuffed eggplant with minced beef, buttered rice
- Grilled Chicken Brochette with grilled tomato and pepper bulgur pilaf
- Rigatoni with homemade Parmesan Tomato Sauce
Turkish Airlines also serves a selection of hot and cold drinks, fresh juices and ‘Fly Good, Feel Good’ wellness teas.
For more information on dining onboard, you can visit: www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/flights/fly-different/dining-onboard.
- Etihad Airways Streams World Cup Qatar Matches Live Onboard - November 26, 2022
- Istanbul Airport Ranks 3rd Best Airport for Layovers - November 24, 2022
- InterContinental Al Khobar Dana Bay to Open End of 2024 - November 1, 2022